• Intervention 6.0 – Analysis of the Results

    To stimulate stakeholders’ interpretation and imagination I used a variety of methods and the outcome of this intervention was fantastic as people really engaged with one another. After visualizing the “crunchy” news they were fed in the “Interpretation” feature conversation was heightened. Stakeholders started talking about how the process was fascinating and the ethics of …

  • Intervention 6.0

    I investigated the outcome of my question in this final intervention. By testing in a simulating environment I was able to revert back to the initial goal, have I enriched the dialogue between viewers thanks to these tools developed? I set out to the Tate and used the three different features initially developed for Intervention …

  • Intervention 5.0 – Analysis of the Results

    RESULTS  Each stakeholder participating in the intervention were handed digitally and in hard copy the following documents. Working under two sections; Imagination and Interpretation. The first tool under section one was a menti  word generator. The second one gave stakeholders the opportunity to write whatever they wanted under 250 words by answering the following « …

  • Intervention 5.0

    As a result of further readings I came to gather intent for a fifth intervention that will hopefully inform my project and question. The overall research project is aiming to improve the dialogue between viewers in gallery/ museum settings. Giving a digital tool that will ease conversation and give pointers for an educated interpretation of …

Skip to toolbar